List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror doesn't render show pages correct
From:       domseichter () t-online ! de (Dominik Seichter)
Date:       2002-03-08 4:49:23

Hi folks,

> Using many strange things like <a href=> and claiming this page is valid
> html 4 in the first line of the file is horrible for the point of view of a
> webdesigner. Maybe the reason of this kind of errors is the use of
> PHP-Nuke?
Yes the reason is PHP-Nuke. If I would have the time to write the page by
hand I would surely do it and the HTML code would (hopefully) be much better.
I know that my page has a lot of errors, but it is not the only one (look at
the IBM page
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-embdev.html?Opent=grl,l=335,p=embl
 :).

CU Dom