El Friday 08 March 2002 09:07, Chris Howells escribió: > On Friday 08 March 2002 11:57, Rob Kaper wrote: > > Agreed. I think we should have a new policy that any part of KDE can > > contain up to a *maximum* of 2-5 items (wallpapers, styles, win deco, > > carddecks, icon themes) which represent the best of the best or a great > > variety and that the rest goes into kdeartwork (and addons), period. > > Sounds good. I agree > > > It's not pleasant to introduce such a hard upper limit, but it is the > > only way to prevent wildgrow in libs and base without constant > > discussions like these. All these discussions have a workable outcome in > > the end but the are just not necessary if we make some rules. > > Definitely. :-) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<