List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New Application Announcement - KLego
From:       Andy Goossens <andygoossens () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-03-07 23:40:59

On Friday 8 March 2002 00:11, Herbert Graeber wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 7. März 2002 23:47 schrieb Erik Sigra:
> > torsdagen den 7 mars 2002 23.34 skrev Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett:

> Why search for another name? Maybe it's better to ask LEGO first.
> AFAIR there are other programs for construction with lego bricks, that are
> tolerated by LEGO too.

But we could avoid trademark issues in the first place by changing its name.
Why not change it? But if we take something with 'lego' in its name, we
should ask it first.

IIRC Lego has pc games/applications and they will not like something similar
with 'almost' the same name. Lego will say "It creates confusion among
users." Yeah right...

--
Andy Goossens - andygoossens-at-softhome.net

"The Microsoft story started with Basic. Now every Windows version is built
upon it."