List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New Application Announcement - KLego
From:       Andy Goossens <andygoossens () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-03-07 21:53:17

On Thursday 7 March 2002 22:34, Per Edin wrote:
> New KDE Application Released!
>
> My program, Klego, has been released in an early development stage.
> Version: 0.5Beta1
> Very soon version 0.5Beta2 will be release, with increased saving/loading
> and toolbar support.
>
> Get it at: klego.sourceforge.net/klego-0.5.tar.gz

I can hear almost everyone asking: what does it do? Does it make tea? Does it
do the dishes? :-) A little more information would be helpful...

It easier when you put http:// in front of an url, so anyone who uses KMail
can click on the link. Yeah yeah, I'm lazy too :-)

--
Andy Goossens - andygoossens-at-softhome.net

"The Microsoft story started with Basic. Now every Windows version is built
upon it."