List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Alt+F2 box and completion
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?iso-8859-1?q?Jim=E9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-06 23:28:35

El Mié 06 Mar 2002 23:03, Volker Augustin escribió:
> Hello,

Hello,

> in the completion list for Alt+F2 I have kbugbuster and kicker and some
> more. Sometimes, when I do Alt+F2 and the k, I get to see the list,
> sometimes, it completes after the k to kbugbuster which is very annoying
> since I then have to move to the beginning of the box and delete from

what do you mean with "delete from there" ?

> there. Thus this requires a lot of key strokes while the desirable
> minimum is Alt+F2 + k + i + Return. So, currently it's simply unusable.

What completion mode are you using ?
Please update your kdelibs/kdeui and then try Dropdown List + Auto from the
popup menu which appears after RMB clicking on the lineedit, then you
should be able to use "Alt+F2 + k + i + Return" to run kicker (unless you
have kivio, kiconloader, kit, or some other higher in your drop down list
:) )

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez