List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Keyboard shortcuts in a KPart
From:       Andreas Zehender <zehender () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-05 18:05:47

Hi!

Is this issue fixed? I didn't get any feedback yet.

I don't think this is a bug in my program but in the kparts framework and
I don't like to have this bug in the KDE3.0 release.

I do nothing special to create the gui:

in PMShell::PMShell (a KParts::MainWindow)
    m_pPart = new PMPart( )
    in PMPart::PMPart (a KParts::ReadWritePart)
        setInstance( )
        create the parts actions
        setXMLFile( )
    create the shells actions
    setXMLFile( )
    createGUI( m_pPart )

The gui is created correctly but the keyboard shortcuts do not work.

Sorry for the second mail if the problem is fixed already. I don't read
kde-core-devel and don't use the current CVS version.