On Thursday 21 February 2002 06:05 am, Michael Goffioul wrote: > I found a minor UI problem. In the print manager, there's 2 buttons in > the toolbar for enabling/disabling a printer. I can't find the button you mentioned but I will try to reproduce it=20 elsewhere. The primt manager module is way too big for the control center= =20 btw. Cheers, Waldo --=20 Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to= it. -- Bob Bemer >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<