On Thursday 28 February 2002 04:12, Luke Chatburn wrote: > I guess I have a small enquiry and favour to ask. I'm using 2.2.1 on > Mandrake 8.1 at the moment, and can't mess around too much with my one and > only machine (although I will upgrade to the next full distro :-) ), so I'm > not sure whether this has been done already... Mandrake 8.2 is almost there. Expected end march :-) > I tried to set some personal keyboard shortcuts a few days ago and came > across a problem... There is a rather useful windows shortcut that is only > talked about in a very obscure help file in Win 95, but still works, and > improves my work flow quite a bit, when I boot windows (rarely, these days! > thanks everyone). Win Key + M... It minimises all windows... It's a very > fast way to unclutter the screen and get to the desktop. That is a useful keyboard shortcut. Ever tried Win 98? It has a button (located on the right side of the Start button) that when pressed, minimizes all windows and shows the desktop. And in KDE we have a smiliar button to do that, it's the second one in the taskbar. (Icon looks like a desk) Sorry, no keyboard shortcut... (that I know, but I could be wrong) -- Andy Goossens - andygoossens-at-softhome.net "Internet will never be popular" -- Bill Gates (long before he began to work on internet explorer, msn, hotmail, .Net, ...) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<