Hello All, Just wanted to let anyone who might be interested know what is going on with the Qt c# bindings. Tonight, I was finally able to compile the bindings for 476 Qt classes. The hello world example is now referencing this compiled dll. Slots and Signals are also fully implemented and all of this running on linux with mint and mono. mcs is not able to compile the bindings _yet_ although I have been able to exercise mcs a little and point out some bugs ;-) There are still quite a few tasks before the qt bindings will be useful for real development: 1. No way to extend the qt classes _yet_ (this is next) 2. Several Qt classes are missing methods and constructors because... 3. The type mappings are not completely fleshed out 4. No kde classes Well, I can envision these bindings ready for some practical development very soon as well as providing some scaffolding for Windows.Forms in the not to distant future. Ok, I am exhausted and I'm flying across the country in the morning so... Cheers, Adam >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<