On Wednesday 27 February 2002 21.40, David Faure wrote: > and edit the Maintainers.xml file, to replace his name with yours. > If you're ok with Krita, and an entry for it there too (don't remove > krayon though, as long as there are bug reports for it), and rename > stuff in the sources. Tell me when you want me to "move" the > directory on the server, to preserve history when renaming it. That reminds me, could you move the kdegames/doc/kjezz document too? Which further reminds me, why was that renamed? Jezzball is the name of=20 the original Microsoft game (things I discover when researching=20 documentation!) - I'd think we've more likely renamed ourselves into=20 trouble than out of it. Regards, --=20 Lauri Watts >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<