List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: krayon maintainer
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-02-27 20:40:15

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 21:07, Patrick Julien wrote:
> Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > On Wednesday 27 February 2002 11:37 am, Patrick Julien wrote:
> >
> >>If there are no objections, could I be the krayon maintainer?
> >>

> > Yes, but first a new name has to be found that's unlikely to step on any
> > trademarks.
> >
> > "Krita" sounds fine so far, if you are ok with that.
>
> don't care about the name:)  I asked because one of my friends here
> reported some bugs to bugs.kde.org and was startled when the system
> replied the message got sent to John Califf

cvs co -l bugs
and edit the Maintainers.xml file, to replace his name with yours.
If you're ok with Krita, and an entry for it there too (don't remove krayon
though, as long as there are bug reports for it), and rename stuff in the sources.
Tell me when you want me to "move" the directory on the server, to preserve
history when renaming it.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/