List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: krayon maintainer
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-27 19:56:22

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 11:37 am, Patrick Julien wrote:
> If there are no objections, could I be the krayon maintainer?

Yes, but first a new name has to be found that's unlikely to step on any
trademarks.

"Krita" sounds fine so far, if you are ok with that. But we would need to
contact www.krita.com then to make sure they are ok with that.

Erik came up with a trademark on Krita in sweden, but since that seems to be
in a category that is quite unrelated to computer software, that shouldn't be
a problem.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to it.
 -- Bob Bemer