List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Copy and paste in KDE
From:       Jeff Knee <jeffknee () cinci ! rr ! com>
Date:       2002-02-27 18:00:32

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 12:54 pm, Erik Sigra wrote:
> I can understand that they have problems with KDE copy&paste if they have <
> 3 mouse buttons. We should first find out if this is the case.

<RANTING>

The number of buttons on my mouse has nothing to do with it for me!  I wish
to be able to be in charge of what happens with the clipboard and my
selection.  I don't want the selection to always clobber the clipboard
contents.  I want to be able to copy something, select something else and
then paste what I copied.

Let me, the user, be in charge.

It suprises me that the Konq "clear URL" button doesn't strike everyone as
strange and funny...  when I figured out why it was there I literally laughed
out loud.

</RANTING>

I'm not trying to start a flame or religious war.

--
+= Jeff Knee