List:       kde-devel
Subject:    decoding audio data (ogg, mp3, ...) through aRts
From:       Sebastian Trueg <sebastian () trueg ! de>
Date:       2002-02-27 15:15:04

Hy,

For my cd writing app I want to support sound conversion of all sound formats
supported by aRts. As far as I understood aRts it should be very easy to
create and connect the appropriate modules to i.e. convert an ogg file to a
raw audio stream. But I have no idea where to look for the modules and how to
use them since I could not find enough docu. (I managed using PlayObjects to
play all the formats)
Could someone please help me and show my how or where to start.

Thanx
Sebastian