List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: problem with KActionList
From:       Jason Harris <jharris () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2002-02-25 22:21:41

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, Roland.  Unfortunately, I do not see any difference at
all between the code I posted and the solution you pointed me to.  Well,
except that I was using a QPtrList instead of a QList to hold my KActions,
but changing this does nothing.  My dynamic menu items are still not
appearing.

Can you please have another look at my original post?  Why is d->clientName
set to an empty string in KXMLGUIFactory::plugActionList()?  If I can figure
that out, I'll have the solution, because commenting out the statement that
checks the value of clientName allows my items to appear (see original post
for details).

thanks again.  I'm sure I've made some mistake, but I can't find it.
Jason
--
jharris@30doradus.org