List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KExtendedSocket: putch sends int instead of char
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiagom () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2002-02-25 17:25:49

Erik Sigra wrote
>> That code has just reminded me of a functionality that is missing from
>> KExtendedSocket. The passive sockets (server sockets) don't emit any
>> signals when they are ready to accept. I've just written the code (it's
>> just a couple of lines), but I'll wait on the status of the CVS before
>> committing.
[snip]
>> Huh... sorry. My bad. A simple typo caused all that hassle. I've fixed it,
>> but I'll have to wait to commit to CVS (we're right now frozen for the
>> release of beta2).
>
>Have these things been fixed yet?

Yes, I've committed the code, one week after posting the patches to the lists.

I'm still having some problems with the patch-review policy. As far as I
understand, we should post all patches to the list before committing them,
but I haven't seen many "patch approved" or "patch rejected" messages. Should
we post AND commit?

--
  Thiago Macieira - UFOT Registry number: 1001
 thiagom@mail.com