List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: tool properties
From:       montel laurent <lmontel () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-02-24 5:45:53

On Sunday 24 February 2002 02:02, Patrick Julien wrote:
> Hi lmontel,
>
> I don't like this patch to Krayon's view, the only reason the old code
> generated an assertion failure is because of all the work I have been d=
oing
> on the tools, for the moment, no default tool is selected on startup ri=
ght
> now.

So all the time krayon crashed no ?

> I was planning on "greying" out the option in the menu when I am finish=
ed,
> i.e. I want to leave the assert, or Q_ASSERT :) in there.

Ok but for me test a pointer is more good that crash apps no ?

For me a application doesn't crash.

The problem is :
-with dcop application you can call tool_properties, so if you use a asse=
rt
or Q_ASSERT krayon crash all the time same as this option is greying no ?

So for me this patch is good!

Regards.