List:       kde-devel
Subject:    problem with tabbed dialogs
From:       Ewald Arnold <kvoctrain () ewald-arnold ! de>
Date:       2002-02-23 10:15:38

Hello all,

I am facing a strange problem with tabbed dialogs in kvoctrain. When the
dialog shows up all the pages are rendered correctly. When I move the dialog
downwards the current page remains ok but all the other pages get shifted
downwards *relative* to the dialog window. When I move the dialog upwards
again, the content of the other pages is shifted upwards, too. After resizing
the dialog with the mouse the current page is updated is it should.

Since this is probably hard to understand I have attached a screenshot: I
moved the dialog 140 pixel downwards while the page labeled "gemeinsam" was
active. Then I switched to "zusätzliches" and you can see that the second
page is shifted 140 pixels down. You can also see that the space between is
not updated as the garbage from ksnapshot dialog is still there.

I tried several things but it made it even worse. I am using recent
kde3-beta2 libs.

In case you have an idea what happens wrong send me a cc since I am not on
this list: ewald@ewald-arnold.de

thanks
Ewald

--