List:       kde-devel
Subject:    EU questionaire on free software
From:       Pablo de Vicente <pvicentea () wanadoo ! es>
Date:       2002-02-20 9:00:46

Hello,

 This is off-topic but may interest somebody in this list, although I think
it is more adecuate for the kde developers list (to which I have never posted
any message, but I am doing now).

 On behalf of the European comission the International Institute of
Infonomics (Heerlen, the Netherlands), and Berlecon (Berlin, Germany) have
opened a questionaire to obtain information on free software development. You
can find it here:

http://floss1.infonomics.nl/

Pablo de Vicente.