List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Sick of the mouse mess!
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-16 23:27:19

On Saturday 16 February 2002 02:49 am, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> I'd presume most people prefer having two separate clipboards: one with the
> Windows shortcuts and another one with the standard X behavior which
> shouldn't interfere with each other. And this should be consistent in all
> KDE apps.

Yes, I don't know what is currently happening (It somehow looks like this
Qt-bug where Qt got lost of the right-clipboard was reintroduced recently)
but cut&paste behaviour is completely unpredictable at the moment.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to it.
 -- Bob Bemer