List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Some icon issues
From:       Marten Klencke <mklencke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-02-15 19:27:37

Hi!

I realize that this is more of a bug report, but because I didn't know what
application to choose as to having the bugs I thought it would be better to
post here.

I have found 2 issues with the animated icons in the file views in KDE
3.0beta2.1

1. When the icons are size 64 and you move over an animated one, the 48
animation is shown.

2. I have a file that ends in ps.gz. The mimetype it recognizes is
postscript, because that icon is shown, but when you move the mouse over it
the gz-mimetype animation is shown.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Feel free to redirect me :-)

Best regards,

Marten Klencke