On Wednesday 13 February 2002 21:18, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Wednesday 13 February 2002 03:12 am, Josef Weidendorfer wrote: > > On Tuesday 12 February 2002 12:01, Andreas Simon wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > > > since a week or so Konqueror is unable to browse $HOME > > > (I only get an empty view). Together with fam it sucks ... > > Isn't this the same problem as with DNOTIFY? I think KDirWatcher shouldn't > watch for FAMChanged events for directory notification, it should only > watch them for file notification. > > Looking at the code I guess that removing FAMChanged from the following > line [kdirwatch.cpp:862] might accomplish that. > > if (fe->code != FAMCreated && > fe->code != FAMDeleted && > fe->code != FAMChanged) return; You are right. This also solves the wrong behaviour of emitting a dirty signal if only a file was changed... Can you commit? In the case of a .xsession-errors change, we still have the debug output, leading to another change of .xsession-errors... Greetings, Josef -- -- Josef Weidendorfer >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<