On Thursday 14 February 2002 10:08, Stephan Kulow wrote: > On Wednesday, 13. February 2002 17:16, Christophe Prud'homme wrote: > > Hi > > > > [for kde3 latest cvs and Qt is qt-copy compiled this week end with the > > flags in Readme.qt-copy] > > > > the box for antialiasing is checked in kcontrol > > only kmail shows antialiased > > for the other I start them either in the klauncher or in konsole to get > > them antialiased > > whatever is started by cliking on the desktop or starting the app with > > kpanel won't be shown antialiased > > is that a normal behaviour ? > > > Try removing the LD_BIND=now in startkde Yup, workaround. Do we have any clue what the problem really is by now ? Many people told me about this bug at the Linux Expo, saying they hit it when testing KDE-3.0-beta1. We have to fix it for 3.0-final, but although we know the workaround, it doesn't look like anyone knows the real reason for this bug? -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<