List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: A few comments on te development cycle.
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobacon_lists () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-13 12:06:18

On Wednesday 13 February 2002 12:00 pm, Richard Townsend wrote:
> Could this be an issue with the redhat distro 7.2?

Possibly - it is always good to remember that KDE relies on other technology
such as XFree86 and various libs. If there is a bug in one of these lower
level layers - it will bring KDE down.

I am not a RedHat user, but I found some parts of RedHat buggy when I used it
- things may have changed now, but that was my experience back then.

/me jumps up and down on the Debian trampoline. :) Give Debian a go. :)

	Jono