Hey, I guess this has been discussed before, but I can't find much on it on google. The problem is that QT plays animated gifs according to the spec, so zero ms frame delay means *no delay* between frames. MS Internet explorer seems to have a minimum delay, and people design their gifs to play nicely in IE - so they play much too fast in konqi. Would it be a good idea to allow the user to set a minimum frame delay somewhere, as a sort of IE mimic mode (groan)? Btw, in the 3.0 features list I found "Add GUI for configuring animated gifs", but I can find no such thing.. Where should I look? Cheers, Rob >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<