List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror 2.9.2 crashing with forms
From:       Rob Kramer <robk () starhub ! net ! sg>
Date:       2002-02-03 4:25:15

Dirk Mueller wrote:

>> Another forms problem I've noticed in the last few weeks is that hitting
>> the 'back' button to get back to a form will displace all entries by 1
>> item. So all entry boxes have the wrong information (the correct info,
>> but in the wrong entry box!)
>
> I can not reproduce either. can you give me a way to reproduce it ?

For example, advanced search on eBay. Go to
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search.html, enter a search, fill out
some other entries and click 'search'. On the next page, press the back
button, and all entries are 'shifted' by one.

[This is actually a bit hard to see in this page, since there are few
text-entry boxes - so in this case you see invalid values in some. If
there's lots of text boxes, you can see they're all shifted by one entry.]

On other pages it works fine.. Google advanced search isn't a problem.

Cheers!

   Rob