List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ouch! what happend to the konqueror TAB key??
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-31 21:49:16

Hi,

Up until KDE 2.X - the TAB key had been helping me for login to various web
sites - type username, press <TAB>, type password, press <ENTER> and viola -
I'm logged in...

Now the TAB key seems to do something totally different, donno even why...

Could the TAB key assignment be reverted to the same behavior (by default) as
it was on KDE 2.X please? I'm sure lots of people use it the same as I do...

Thanks,
Hetz