List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Best approach to printing reports?
From:       Tim Brodie <tbrodie () displayworksinc ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 17:14:02

Michael Goffioul wrote:
> I think this is the goal of kugar: to generate configurable
> printed reports based on a data set and a report template
> (defined in a XML file). It's part of koffice.

Kugar does look like what I need.  I've looked for docs on
how-to both for the XML tags and for examples of integrating
via kparts but no luck as yet.

Any leads you might give me for kugar docs.  TheKompany
site says everything is in mirrored CVS, but haven't
found it as yet.

Many Thanks.

--
Tim Brodie
["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]