Stefan Gehn wrote: > Got a weird problem with external-panels never working for me since some > months now. Finally I got a hint in irc and found out that there were two > defines in kicker/core/containerarea.h: > void addApplet( const QString& desktopFile ); > void addApplet(const QString &desktopFile, bool internal); > But only the first one was actually implemented! The second one used to have an implementation, too. I have no idea why it was removed. > extpanel-extension was the only place were the second one is used so I just > removed that define and made extpanel use the first one without that > bool-parameter. Now extpanel seems to work quite well for me. > > I've appened a little fix for it but I have absolutely no idea what that bool > was meant for in history. I assume it is either there for BC and should > default to false or it's just something left over. You can load extensions via an extensionproxy process or directly. > I'd appreciate to either see some kicker-devel come up with a better fix or > my patch applied to CVS :) I'm going to look into this tonight. Greetings, Matthias P.S.: I'm not subscribed to kde-devel. Send kicker questions to kde-core-devel please. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<