List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail and full disks
From:       "Manuel Amador \(Rudd-O\)" <amadorm () usm ! edu ! ec>
Date:       2002-01-17 21:58:35

A good idea would be to set up a notification box for low disk space
situations that says:

"You have less than X MiB of free space.  KDE will continue working, but
some applications can fail without notice.  Try emptying your trash can
or deleting unneeded files."
[ ] Don't show this again

...or the like.

So users who don't have space get warned globally.