List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Reivew of project management material
From:       Keith Isdale <k_isdale () tpg ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-01-02 10:16:36

Hi all,

I've just been able to resolve the Intellectual Property issues with some
material I made some months ago. I think it would be of general interest and
could be the basis for new section included in the KDE developer site. The
material is aimed at introducing project management to "new" open source
developer.  I imagine that a new version would be made to incoporate the
suggestions I receive.

You can find the material at
 http://www4.tpgi.com.au/k_isdale/pm/index.html

bye,