List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KFileViews
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2002-01-01 22:27:05

On Dienstag, 1. Januar 2002 17:23, Neil Stevens wrote:

> Hm, looks nice, and I may end up using it, but I was hoping for something
> that could be used with KDirOperator, so that I don't have to duplicate
> all the KDirLister<->KListView interfacing.

Hm, there's not much to do. See kfile/tests/kfiletreeviewtest.*

void testFrame::showPath( KURL &url )
{
   QString fname = url.fileName ();
   KFileTreeBranch *nb = treeView->addBranch( url, fname );
   treeView->populateBranch( nb );
}

The problem is that a treeview is very different from a normal fileview that's
why it doesn't inherit KFileView.

Cheers
Carsten Pfeiffer