List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Mail PDF file
From:       "Chua Chee Wee" <cwchua () yas ! com ! sg>
Date:       2001-12-28 8:42:25

Hi Ferdinand,

Shouldn't you convince your business partner to update his filenames
instead of asking for filenames of attachments to be altered to follow
the subject of the mail?

FWIW, if your business partner sends, eg, 2 attachments, and the subject
of the email is "Hi, this is our firm's proposal", then the 2
attachments will have to be saved as "Hi, this is our firm's
proposal_1.xxx", etc. Wouldn't it be very awkward?