List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Are we going to do anything about this?
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-12-18 16:07:09

> Juno and friends have a start, and the KDE League at least has a web
page...
> Now we need to make some noise.  How many of us actually reccomend KDE
to our
> bosses?  How many of us are helping friends and relatives businesses
embrace
> KDE?   Personally I think we all need to evangelize our work here,
take some
> pride and make some noise :)

I will make some calls and send some emails to IBM regarding this. Sorry
I didnt see this message earlier but I have been a bit tied up (in the
metaphorical sense ;P ) this week.

Updates on enterprise.kde.org are nonexistent atm as my Linux laptop
which I do all my work on has gone kaput. I will have a new laptop in
Jan and I have lots of updates planned.

As for promoting our work...I completely agree - we have a pretty solid
system and a solid, dedicated set of developers and users. Let's all
owrk together to get it mainstream.

	Jono