List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problems with cvs
From:       Mathieu Chouinard <chouimat () videotron ! ca>
Date:       2001-12-17 15:31:17

When I'm updating the cvs source, I got the following error:
cvs [update aborted]: could not chdir to kdemultimedia/noatun/noatun: Not a
directory
Mathieu
--
Real computer scientists only write specs for languages that might run
on future hardware.  Nobody trusts them to write specs for anything homo