List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KConfig
From:       Mark Westcott <mark () houseoffish ! org>
Date:       2001-12-16 9:54:17

I all.  I'm new to kde core developing, and would appreciate a hand from
someone with KConfig hacking experience.  Basically, I need a function to
rename a group while keeping all the keys and values within it intact (I'm
using KConfig to modify a samba config file).  I presume this wouldnt be too
hard, but its a massive source and I dont have a clue where I would start.
If someone could give me a hand (or do it for me :)), it'd really be
appreciated.

Many thanks

Mark