List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konqueror sidebar plugins
From:       Marcus Camen <mcamen () mcamen ! de>
Date:       2001-12-08 20:37:56

Hi all,

to develop plugins for the konqueror sidebar I need to include
kdebase/konqueror/sidebar/konqsidebarplugin.h
At least this is what I can guess from sidebar/test/*

But unfortunately this file is never installed in $KDEDIR/include. So in
priciple there is no possibility develop such a plugin outside CVS.
Ok, one can steal a copy of konqsidebarplugin.h like
kdeaddons/konq-plugins/sidebar/mediaplayer does, but this is of course
not the best solution...

So... Why not simply install konqsidebarplugin.h in $KDEDIR ? Is the API
not yet finished?

BTW: Is someone working on a newsticker plugin, like the one in
kdenonbeta?

--
Marcus Camen
http://mcamen.de