List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kxkb
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-12-06 14:30:51

Hi Andriy,

It looks good.  I've received several requests for this kind of feature, but
since it's not been something I could fit into my todo list for the
forseeable future, I'm glad to see that you've done it.

What's meant by "Primary Variant" as opposed to "Variant"?
What does "Summarize with Old Options" mean? (btw, "with" should be
lower-case instead of upper)
Could I see your code for handling the capture of the group-changer keys?
I'd like to make the KAccel* classes potentially capable of handling
shortcuts like "Ctrl+Shift" properly, so seeing how you've done it would be
helpful.

Also, you might want to consider changing "Control" to "Ctrl" for the sake of
consistency, since that's how it's labeled elsewhere in KDE.

Regards,
Ellis