List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qtopia Developer contest
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-05 9:42:07

On Tuesday 04 December 2001 21:39, Richard Dale wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 December 2001 7:47 pm, Richard Dale wrote:
> > If we deal in source code round here, why do the entries have to be in
> > x86 rpm format (I'm a PowerPC iMac/SuSE Linux user)? I'd like to be able
> > to submit the KDE Qt Java bindings as an entry under the 'Developer
> > Tools' category.
>
> Correction, there is no 'Developer tools' category anyway, so projects like
> Ralf's cross-compiler for KDevelop or myself with Qt Java bindings are not
> entrants in this competition..
Dunno, but for sure I could have some decent use for the big chunk of bucks
given away and my TV is actually my parent's one that's 15 years old now.
Hmpf :)

Hey, wait a minute....wasn't this thing called KDE something we do for *fun*?
I don't have any lapdancers on my (quite cheap) motel room here in San Jose,
but for sure programming until 5:30 am for the presentation yesterday morning
was fun.

Ralf

PS: would have been more though if the heating worked !#@$ :))