List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Volunteer who knows statistics wanted
From:       <ralsina () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-04 23:43:02

Hello,

I am finishing a KDE port of Statist, a simple statistics test/regression
package (URL: fm:statist What, you can not use that URL? Shame on you ;-)
and I am looking for someone that knows about the subject so he can make
suggestions about UI and/or check the results it gives are actually sane
and/or add code to do more interesting statistical stuff.

The current version only does linear regression, but the final version
should support about 20 different tests, such as

Chi^2-test of correspondence between measured and theoretical frequency

or

Wilcoxon-Rank-test for pairwise ascertained data sets

Whatever they are ;-)

The program is almost completely finished, except for a lot of copy&paste
from teh C/terminal version.

Anyone interested, please write directly!

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@kde.org
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   KDE Developer (MFCH)
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Abeja obrera en Xtech (www.xtech.com.ar)
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
Futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis. (Carlton, De rerum comoedia)