List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kamera and 2.2.2 ...again...
From:       Ilya Konstantinov <kde-devel () future ! shiny ! co ! il>
Date:       2001-11-30 6:20:11

On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 01:07, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> it seems that kamera fails to build again with the latest gphoto2 beta
> (beta2 is what showed up in Debian recently)...updating the source to
> the stuff in HEAD allows for it to build.
>
> would it be a good idea to just commit the current HEAD kamera code to
> the 2.2 branch?

No, since the current HEAD includes new untranslated strings and new
functionality - so we cannot put it in a "stable" release.

And anyway, HEAD was problematic for me too with the recent gphoto2
versions. I did some changes to Kamera in HEAD but I eventually I got
stuck on some problem with KIO::SlaveBase::config so I didn't commit
those changes yet.