On Thursday 29 November 2001 03:23, Mark W. Webb wrote: > when I open konsole, and click and hold the button in the bottom left to > open a root shell, that part works fine. But, while in the root shell, > If I click new again quick to just open a shell as the currently logged > in user, it opens another root shell. It's no bug, just changed behaviour compared to KDE 2.2: You select what "New" starts, this allows to quickly start many sessions of same non-standard type. Bye, Steve >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<