List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: printing in konqueror
From:       "Chris Howells" <howells () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-29 10:16:16

> From: Roberto H. Alsina <ralsina@kde.org>
> AFAIK, no web browser prints wysiwyg, and there are very good reasons
> for that!
>
> Perhaps if you can explain what specifically is it that you find
defficient
> in konqueror's printing, someone can look.

The thing that I don't like about how khtml prints is the way that it isn't
intelligent enough to put an image or text on to the next page, if there
isn't enough space to print on the current page.

But I guess this kind of thing would be very hard to implement ;(

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, howells@kde.org
Web: http://chrishowells.co.uk, PGP key: http://chrishowells.co.uk/pgp.txt