List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: qt-copy?
From:       dep <dep () drippingwithirony ! com>
Date:       2001-11-29 3:17:31

On Wednesday 28 November 2001 21:30, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

| Maybe ask the cvs mirror maintainer, perhaps he's missing the
| qt-copy module.

thanks, but you *will not believe* the sheer stupidity of how i
failed to get qt-copy -- and why kde3 wouldn't build, either. i'd
hoped to not have to admit it, but it *is* kind of hilarious, if only
because it took me a few hours to figure it out:

i used an outdated .cvsup file which fetched the 2.2 branch.

so, of course, when i got qt-3 from the trolls and built it, and then
tried to build my kde source, it blew up right quick. never actually
saw the, "hey -- you crazy, homeboy?" error message before that.<g>

--
dep

There is sobbing of the strong,
And a pall upon the land;