List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New file dialog
From:       Manuel Amador <amadorm () zeus ! usm ! edu ! ec>
Date:       2001-11-28 14:27:33

So we have:

My documents
Documents
Personal documents
Work folder
Stuff folder
/tmp (heheheheeee that\'s for the ones living in the edge)

Any more names?

I think our disagreement does not stem from the name as much as from the
concept it is supposed to cover.  For me, the concept is a \"Folder where all
personal or shared (network) documents are located, maybe sorted by categories\"
which is a thing we NEED to reduce learning stress on our users.

Quoting Rik Hemsley <rik@kde.org>:

> #if aleXXX
> > On Fri 23 Nov 01 12:24, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> >

> > > How about calling it \'Work folder\' ?
> > >
> > > Rik
> >
> > And an additional \"Stuff folder\", for the stupid stuff I do all day
> long and
> > which I don\'t want to call \"Work\" ;-)
>
> I call that one /tmp :)
>
> Rik

> unsubscribe <<

   Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)