List:       kde-devel
Subject:    question regarding enabling libpthread in the configure
From:       "Ivica Bukvic" <ico () fuse ! net>
Date:       2001-11-27 1:11:53

Hi all, does anyone know what is the Linux configure's flag for enabling
libpthread, so that my resulting makefile has LIBPTHREAD =
<path-to-lpthread>/libpthread.a? I am using Kdevelop and it has
configure implemented as a part of the project and the creates
Makefile.am, .in and eventually Makefile itself, so storing this kind of
info in those files would only result in a temporary fix.

I've tried ./configure --enable-libpthread  or --enable--lpthread etc.
and none worked. My line in Makefile still reads LIBPTHREAD =
@LIBPTHREAD@ and unless I hack it myself after the ./configure has been
done, it fails to compile the app. Any help would be greatly
appreciated! Sincerely,

Ivica Bukvic