Le Mercredi 14 Novembre 2001 23:03, Edoardo Causarano a écrit : > Alle 17:45, mercoledì 14 novembre 2001, Manuel Amador \(Rudd-O\) ha scritto: > > This is exactly what I have been looking for. > > > > For now, my small installations don't need ACLs, but for big > > customers (with big pockets) I really need ACLs. Kludging > > around with standard UNIX permissions and umasks does not > > suffice. Does anyone know if GNU tar support the ACL > > extensions? > > as far as the authors know no GNU tool handles them. You can > cat the getfacl output to a file and tell setfacl to get the > args from a file. It's a slight kludge but... No GNU tool can to it but Jörg Schilling wrote a tar clone, star, which can do it : Fabien. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<