List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH [ was: Re: Qt 2.3.2 and KDE_2_2_BRANCH]
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-11-15 21:07:24

Am 15.11.2001 20:35 schrieb Matthias Ettrich:
> On Thursday 15 November 2001 12:43, Michael Brade wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > Hah, I just verified: disabling menu effects solved the problem! So
> > I'm not sure anymore if this an XFree-only problem... Lars, is it
> > possible for you to reproduce now?
>
> Yes we can :-(
>
> Attached is a patch.
>

> Matthias

YES! Works fine :-) Your patch is not against Qt-2.3.2-release? I got a 14
lines hunk.

During this testing I found another small glitch:
You need a toolbar like Konqis bookmark toolbar with a folder. Click on
the folder botton to open. This looks like selecting a menu-item: The
folder is coloured (BTW: this is "Liquid"-style), the content of the
folder is displayed. If you click now somewhere else, the menu collapses
and the folder-icon is normal coloured - thats ok! :-)
Same procedure, but now drag somewhere else (like selecting a group of
icons on the desktop):  the menu collapses, again, but folder-icon stays
coloured. So you can generate nice patterns, I attach a small screenshot.
Problem: I can not reproduce this everytime. But a fresh opened Konqueror
in a good candidate for this "glitch"

Bye and thanks

  Thorsten
["Bildschirmphoto1.jpg" (image/jpeg)]