Hi! Using the latest Qt2-release with my KDE it seems that menus are a little bit restive. You can't press an ESC-key or klick somewhere else on the desktop to close an open menu: you are forced to press the icon which "produces" the menu. This is annoying on a K-Menu or Konqis bookmark-toolbar. (I read about some problems with latest Qt-libs and popup-menus on the avifile homepage, maybe this was a similar problem?) Can anybody second this? Bye Thorsten >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<