List:       kde-devel
Subject:    i18n problem with audiocd kioslave !
From:       Kai Heitkamp <kai () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-12 16:48:55

Hi all,

I have an problem with the kioslave 'audiocd'. I read the CDDB names of the
tracks with KDirLister:

---begin---
#define AUDIO_I18N i18n
(...)
KGlobal::locale()->insertCatalogue( "kio_audiocd" );
(...)
dirLister->openURL( "audiocd:/" + AUDIO_I18N( "By Name" ) +
"?device=/dev/scd0", false, true );
---end---

...but if the language of the desktop another as the language of my
application, it works no longer ! Because, no translation is found !

For example:
You run my app in english with a french desktop, because no french
translation of my app is available, the function don't work !

Any hints ? Offers the audiocd kioslave any functions, except the i18n
solution ?

Thanks,
Kai
--
KOnCD - burn your own cds. The cd burner for KDE
http://www.koncd.org, http://www.kde.org